Leave Rules for School Teachers, HMs & Librarians Railway Employees
- All Railway servants are credited 30 days LAP in a year in and 15 days on 1 st July.
- But in the case of Railway School Teachers, Headmasters and Librarians only 10 days LAP is credited in two installments i.e. 5 days on 1st January and 5 days on 1st July.
- The remaining 20 days LAP will not be credited to their leave account because they avail vacations. Mostly the total vacations in a calendar year will be more than 20 days.
- Every Teacher, Headmaster & Librarian should avail full vacations compulsorily.
- If he is not allowed to avail full vacation due to some administrative work of the school, his LAP account will be credited with 20 days as additional LAP.
- If he is not allowed to avail a portion of vacation due to some administrative work of the school, his LAP account will be credited with a proportionate amount of LAP as additional LAP.
- Suppose in a calendar year there are 40 days of vacation.
- If he is allowed to avail 40 days vacation, no additional LAP will be credited to his LAP account.
- If he is not allowed to avail 40 days vacations, then 20 days LAP will be credited to his LAP account as additional LAP.
- If he is allowed to avail only 20 days vacation, then only 10 days LAP will be credited to his LAP account as additional LAP.
- Every year 20 days LHAP is credited to leave account in two installments i.e. 10 days on 1st January and 10 days on 1st July. It does not have any link with availing or not availing vacations like in the case of LAP.
Follow us on Telegram Channel and Facebook for all the latest updates
Leave a Reply