TN DR from July 2022 for pre-2016 pay scales pensioners
FINANCE (Pension) DEPARTMENT
Letter No.40860/Pension/2022, Dated: 18.08.2022
From Thiru N.MURUGANANDAM, I.A.S.,
Additional Chief Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035.
The Pension Pay Officer, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035,
All District Treasury Officers.
All Sub-Treasury officers.
The Additional Secretary to Government /Director of Pension, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035.
The Accountant General (A85E) (Audit-I) (Audit-II), Chennai – 600 018.
The RAO, 0/o, Principal Accountant General (G85SSA), Chennai – 600 009/ Madurai.
Sub : PENSION – Extension of the orders of Dearness Allowance issued for employees who are in pre-2016 pay scales for grant of Dearness Allowance to Pensioners/ Family Pensioners who are drawing pre-revised pension and Family Pension – Regarding.
Ref : 1. Government Letter No.2411/ Finance (Pension) Department, dated: 21.01.2022.
2. From the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure Office Memorandum No.1/3/2008-E.II(B), dated: 07.04.2022.
3. G.O.Ms.No.255, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated: 18.08.2022.
I am to invite your attention to the references cited.
2. In the Government letter first cited, it was directed to extend the orders of Dearness Allowance issued for employees who are in pre-2016 pay scales for grant Dearness Allowance at the rate from 164% to 196% with effect from 01.01.2022 to the Pensioners and Family Pensioners also who are drawing pre-revised Pension and Family Pension.
3. In the Office Memorandum second cited, the Government of India has revised the rate of Dearness Allowance from 196% to 203% of the Basic Pay with effect from 01-01-2022 to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised Pay Scale/Grade Pay as per 6th Central Pay Commission.
4. In the reference third cited, among others, orders have been issued, revising the rate of Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees drawing pay in the pre-2016 pay scales from 196% to 203% with effect from 01-07-2022.
5. I am therefore to request you to extend the orders of Dearness Allowance issued in respect of the employees who are drawing pay in pre-2016 pay scales enhancing the rate of Dearness Allowance from 196% to 203% with effect from 01-07-2022 to the Pensioners and Family Pensioners also who are drawing pre-revised pension and family pension.
6. I am also to request you to draw the arrears of Dearness Allowance for the month of July 2022 at the rate ordered in para-5 above and make payment to the Pensioners and Family Pensioners also who are drawing pre-revised pension and family pension immediately.
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government
Follow us on Telegram Channel for all the latest updates