Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) for promotion to the grade of Junior Engineer (T) under 50% internal quota for vacancy year 2020 – [For working eligible BSNL employees only] held on 18.12.2022- declaration of merit list
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
BSNL Corporate Office,
Eastern Court Building,
Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Efile no.: BSNLCO-11/13(13)/1/2022-RECTT-CO
The Chief General Managers,
OR/TLNG/TN/CHTD/UKND & CN (Tx-North).
BSNL Telecom Circles.
Subject: – Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) for promotion to the grade of Junior Engineer (T) under 50% internal quota for vacancy year 2020 – [For working eligible BSNL employees only] held on 18.12.2022- declaration of merit list.
On the basis of the performance in the Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) for promotion to the grade of Junior Engineer (Telecom) [JE (T)) in BSNL under 50% internal quota for VY 2020 held on 18.12.2022, the concerned 15 Circle-wise merit list of candidates, is given in Annexure-B. The marks secured by eligible candidates, their Application Nos. /Registration. Nos, HRMS/ Perner No., have been mentioned against their names, the verified category as well as parent circle of the candidates have been extracted from the data available in SAP portal and considered for the compilation of merit list.
2. The list has been prepared considering only the Parent Circle of the candidate as per the SAP e-verified data by circles. In case of inter-Circle/Rule-8 etc. transfer cases, such candidates may approach the concerned Circle under intimation to Cadre Controlling Authority for revision of posting on promotion with respect to the available vacancy.
3. The name of candidates, their Application Nos./Regn. Nos. and HRMS / Perner Nos. in the list shown, are as per the information furnished by the concerned Candidate, during online registration process/Online examination, duly verified by the concerned circles. All efforts have been taken by the Recruitment Branch, to prepare the aforesaid list as error free. However, if any discrepancy/ error noticed in any of the column, the same may please be brought to the notice of this Office immediately latest by 20.01.2023 positively on e-mail Id. [email protected] No-request shall be entertained under any circumstances, if the same is received after the prescribed date.
4. All formalities relating to seniority/promotion/posting & training of the merit listed candidates, are to be completed by the Circle concerned as per existing rule and the feedback may be updated in SAP module.
i. It is once again worthwhile to mention that the eligibility status as well as parent circle of the candidates have been considered on the basis of e-verified data of the candidate (by concerned circle)
ii. The candidates mentioned in the Annexure-B shall have to furnish an undertaking, without any prejudice that in case of any discrepancy, found at any stage relating to eligibility, the candidature of such candidates shall stand cancelled.
5. BSNL Corporate Office reserves the right to cancel/modify the aforesaid list in case of any candidate at any time, whose name has been figured mistakenly/inadvertently in the said list, whenever such mistake is noticed/detected.
6. The result will be subject to the outcome of court cases/ direction for the matter “reservation in promotion” and on “own merit concept” pending in different courts or any other court case on the issue related to reservation and also DoP&T instructions issued from time to time and endorsed by Establishment section of BSNL.
7. Since the Jarnail Singh batch of cases is pending in the Supreme Court of India, any promotion order issued shall be subject to further orders that may be passed by the Supreme Court in the said batch of cases.
This has been issued with the approval of competent authority.
(Pravin Kumar Jha)
Follow us on Telegram Channel and Facebook for all the latest updates
Leave a Reply